Quick Business Math: A Self-Teaching Guide (Wiley Self-Teaching Guides #147) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 147 in the Wiley Self-Teaching Guides series.
- #110: Practical Algebra: A Self-Teaching Guide (Wiley Self-Teaching Guides #110) (Paperback): $21.95
- #148: All the Math You'll Ever Need: A Self-Teaching Guide (Wiley Self-Teaching Guides #148) (Paperback): $19.95
- #165: Quick Algebra Review Stg 2e (Wiley Self-Teaching Guides #165) (Paperback): $22.00
The fast, easy way to build your math power Quick Business Math Steve Slavin's step-by-step approach offers:
* Quick ways to do all kinds of business-math problems, includingbasic arithmetic, algebra, percentages, and conversions
* Specific, real-life applications such as figuring discounts, calculating simple and compound interest, reading balance sheetsand income statements, and preparing graphs and charts
* Frequent quizzes that help you check your progress
* A complete glossary of business-math terms Quick Business Math is also packed with practice problems andexamples drawn from real-life business situations. It's thefastest, easiest way to gain the skills you need.
About the Author
STEVE SLAVIN teaches economics and mathematics at Union County College in Cranford, New Jersey. He has written several successful math guides, including All the Math You'll Ever Need, Economics: A Self-Teaching Guide, and Math for Your 1st and 2nd Grader, all available from Wiley.