Kabbalah: The Ultimate Guide for Beginners Wanting to Understand Hermetic and Jewish Qabalah Along with the Power of Mysticism (Hardcover)
Do you find yourself drawn to the mystical Kabbalah?
Are you a beginner, seeking to understand what this wonderful, Kabbalistic way of life is all about?
Perhaps you're seeking more information about Jewish mysticism?
Whatever the case, this book will show you the very basics about Kabbalah, the essential philosophies that form the foundations of Jewish mysticism, and how you can apply this knowledge to your life.
In this book, you'll learn:
- What the Kabbalah is (and what it isn't )
- The Hermetic Qabalah, and its fundamental principles
- The core Kabbalistic concepts you need to know to get your practice right
- The angels that are most relevant to the practice of Kabbalah
- Kabbalah and its divine connection to the stars
- The difference between the knowable and unknowable Divine
- The five levels of your soul and how we ascend them and descend them
- The sacred Kabbalistic texts that form the main source of your Kabbalistic knowledge
- And lots more
With this handy guidebook as your starting point, you can finally take the plunge into your practice of Kabbalah.
You will find this book to be a refreshing one, as you learn that you don't have to be a rabbi, or know how to speak fluent Hebrew or Aramaic, or even be a Jew before you enjoy the light of the Kabbalah in your life.
Before you read any other book, use this one as a launchpad, and you won't have to deal with the confusion that most beginners often experience when reading other texts.
Click the "add to cart" button to learn how to follow the way of Kabbalah.