The No B.S. Guide to Military Life: How to build wealth, get promoted, and achieve greatness (Hardcover)
Serve your country, and become financially free in the process
If you're considering joining the military, or already serve, and want to make the most out of your career while building passive income after your service ends, this book is a must-read. With nearly X-pages of in-depth advice, The No Bullshit Guide to Military Life is the book I wish existed when I joined the military. The tools and tactics in this book can literally earn you millions of dollars, and help you build enough passive income to retire, without ever having to work again
David Pere―active duty Marine, real estate investor, and host of the Military Millionaire Podcast ―has one goal in mind: to help you create a successful career in the military while building the life of your dreams for after service. Service members and veterans alike will learn how to achieve financial freedom, have a successful career, maximize veteran benefits, use their VA loan, invest to build wealth, transition out of the military, and become a Military Millionaire.
Inside, you'll discover:
- How to get rich in the military with simple, automated strategies
- The biggest mistakes people make with their Thrift Savings Plan, and how to avoid them
- How to get promoted quickly, attend the best schools, and tackle the best billets throughout your career
- The right way to buy a car while in the military: "Not another Mustang"
- How to leverage your VA loan (properly) to live for free, and build wealth
- How to buy rental properties that will generate passive income for you while you sleep
- How I was able to replace my income while in the military, and how you can too
- The best practices for transitioning out of the military and landing on your feet
You've fought for our freedom-now it is time to achieve financial freedom